Παρασκευή 11 Μαΐου 2012

11th may, 2012
Hi !!!!
I don't have many time lately so that's why I haven't written anything these days! Today I desided to spend some time and share a new nail design with you, but also some of my new creations!! Let's start with my nail design! I think that the photos aren't very clear but you can still see the design!
Zebra nails <3
Zebra nails <3
   I hope you can see the design good enough!!!! It's not a difficult one, but it needs practice to do it!
You can contact me for more information or guestions you may have, by sending a message on my fb page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beautiful-nails/197637140287712?ref=tn_tnmn
   Ok! Now let's continue with my creations! They are accessories made by clay!

Heart neckless<3
flower neckless
I hope you like them!!! You can buy them too!! Just contact with me !!!
                                                                     xxx
                                                               Beautiful Nails! <3
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου