Τρίτη 1 Μαΐου 2012

1st May, 2012
Hello!!!!
Happy Mayday to everybody!! I hope you are having a great day! This time I'm not here to show you one new nail design! I'm here to show you some interesting drawings and crafts I made myself!! I believe they are easy, funny and BEAUTIFUL!!! So let's see some pics!!
*First picture : "Home sweet home" (morning) : A drawing inspired by another drawing I saw at my aunt's home!!
"Home sweet Home" (morning)
*Second picture: " Home sweet Home" (night)
"Home sweet Home" (night)    
*Third picture: "Welcome" : It's a craft! I printed a photo I found on internet and then I did this! It's like a frame!!! The only thing I needed was some colorful paper and FANTASY!!!
"Welcome"
*Fourth picture: "Please, be quiet! " : For this craft I did exactly what I have done for the previous one!  AMAZING!!
"Please be quiet!"
* Fifth picture: " Please take off your shoes before you enter the house! " : Last but not least, we have a craft inspired from a picture I saw!!!
"Pease take off your shoes before you enter the house!''
That's all for now !!!!
                                                                                                     XXX
                                                                                                   Beautiful Nails!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου