Πέμπτη 5 Απριλίου 2012

05 April , 2012
Hi people!
 I'm here again with a new nail art design! Actually I made it last night! It is very easy, cute and beautiful!
I'm going to  tell you how I made it in a few words!
  * first of all you have to paint your nails with the base coat.
  * then you paint them yellow ( you can use any color you want =] )
  *let them dry
  * after drying you have to add two red dots
  *then you draw leaves
  * in the end you put your top coat and they are ready!!
 
Try to do these on your own and I can't wait to see what you've done!! Please feel free to upload your pictures to my facebook page :  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beautiful-nails/197637140287712?ref=tn_tnmn 
That's the design!! I believe you have to try it!! :)


 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου