Κυριακή 15 Απριλίου 2012

15 April, 2012
Hi!!!!
Last Saturday I spent it taking care of my sister's nails!! I paint her toe and finger nails!! I also did a foot massage to her! I took pictures to every step I was doing and I believe it is easy enough for everyone to do it!! Let's start!!
 ~ Firstly I want to show you the items I used for this design!!

~  As always I first applied my base coat!
      
~ Then I applied pink nail polish!
~ After that the only thing you have to do is to make white lines to create your flower!
~ Now add a strass in the middle of your flower and apply your top coat!
Finished!!! I think they are cute and easy!! I did the same design on toe nails!
There is one difference : I didn't put a strass on toe nails!
Hope you like my design!! Please tell me if I you find my advice helpful! :) <3

10 σχόλια:

  1. So sweet!!
    I just did some Daisies mani that looks a little like this, only with a light blue background :-D
    I really like yours!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή