Δευτέρα 9 Απριλίου 2012

09 April , 2012
Hi there,
I'm here again to explain to you how you can do an easy nail design! It is the first design I have made!! I believe it's easy enough so that everyone can do it!! ;)
 The only thing you have to do is to follow these steps :
* apply your base coat ( you have to do this to protect your nails! )
* then paint your nails with any color you want
* let them dry :)
*after that you have to draw one horizontal and one vertical black line
* then draw next to them two more lines with silver
* let them dry and then apply your top coat
This is the design !! Hope you like it!! <3
 You're ready! Your nails are ready! Of course you can use any color you want! If you want you can share your photos of your nails on my page on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beautiful-nails/197637140287712?ref=tn_tnmn  !!!












Now I want to share a really beautiful design with you! It is a little bit difficult for a begginer to do it, but it worths a look!!

A spring design!!!


I would be thankful if you tell me what do you believe about it!! 
                                              




4 σχόλια: